Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jumping from Mountain to Mountain: Switching My Focus Again?

On December 1, 1994 I switched by undergraduate major from Journalism to Sociology. The last few days I have spent time interviewing authors for my blog, and writing articles for their blogs. I have to say I am missing writing and journalism a little bit.

If I was told that I could consistently wrangle in as much money as I am making now at my job with benefits, I would consider leaving my job for writing. All I want to do is write, and learn and a write some more. There are so many authors, bloggers, and seminars from which to learn.

I would love to read all day, too.
Author Michele M. Reynolds jumping zip-lining from Mountain to Mountain.

So many thoughts . . . so little time to write.

I guess I will go to bed now, so that I can work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment