Thursday, April 18, 2013

Guest Blogging: Got to say it . . .

I am so far loving the connecting with writers and the ideas of guest blogging. I had to be reminded to get ready for work this morning as I was glued to my computers with emails flying in from guest blogging sites. I ended up going into work 30 minutes late with my VP strolling through my team's aread looking for me. Luckily for me, he is a very nice guy, and everyone knows I put more than my share of time, sweat, and tears at work.

It is very exciting to be using my journalism skills when interviewing authors. I am finally finding a foothold into connecting and socializing with authors out there. I have looked on several sites and never found anyone I would want to chat with or if I did, it was someone who didn't even give me the time of day. Hopefully, this momentum and motivation will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment