Do not ask the author/writer all these questions. They do have other writing to do after all.
1. Tell us a little about yourself? Perhaps something not many people know?
2.What made you want to become a writer?3. Million dollar question, are you working on another book?
4. Have you written any other books that are not published?
5. What do you think about the ebook revolution?
6. What is your advice to Indie Authors? On writing? Marketing?
7. Do you still write? If so, what does your typical day look like?
8. What is your writing style?
9. Pen or type writer or computer?
10. Do you write Alone or in public?
11. Music or silence
12. Goals of certain # of words a week or when inspiration strikes
13. What tactics do you have when writing? (For example: outline or just write)
14. What has your experience been like as an new Indie Author? Bruises, Highlights, and lessons?
15. What have you put most of your effort into regarding writing?
16. How did you get connected with so many authors for your interviews?
17. What is/are your book(s) about?
18. Does your book have a lesson? Moral?
19.What is your favorite part of the book?
If you were running the 100 yard dash with a new writer. What writing, publishing wisdom would you bestow upon him/her before you reached the 100 yards?
21. Do your characters seem to hijack the story or do you feel like you have the reigns of the story?
22. If you could spend time a character from your book whom would it be? And what would you do during that day? (PG-13 please :) ONE OF MY FAVORITE QUESTIONS TO ASK.
23. What is the toughest criticism given to you as an author?
24. What has been the best compliment?
25. What is something memorable you have heard from your readers/fans?
26. What book that you have read has most influenced your life?
27. Who is your favorite author?
28. What is the most amusing thing that has ever happened to you?
29. Anything you would like to say to your readers and fans?
30. Do you have any hidden or uncommon talents?
31. What gives you inspiration for your book(s)?
32. Are your characters based off real people or did they all come entirely from your imagination?
33. Could you tell us a bit about your most recent book and why it is a must-read?
34. What do you love most about the writing process?
35. Of all the characters you have created, which is your favorite and why?
36. What is the biggest surprise that you experienced after becoming a writer?
37. Do you have a day job in addition to being a writer? If so, what do you do during the day?
38. Tell us a little about your plans for the future. Where do you see yourself as a writer in five years?
39. Favorite book?
40. Where can we find you online?
41. Any website or resources that have been helpful to you as a writer?
42. Have you thought about joining with another author to write a book?
43. If you could have been the author of any book ever written, which book would you choose?
44. Do consider yourself to be a successful writer? If so, why? If not, what would make you successful?
45. What genre do you consider your books? Have you considered writing in another genre?
46. What do your friends and family think of your writing?
47. Do you do book tours?
48. What character in your book are you least likely to get along with?
49. What would the main character in your book have to say about you?
50. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
51. If you could write about anyone fiction/nonfiction who would you write about?
52. How did you get to be so witty, funny, and good looking? (This obviously was a question that I was asked.)
What questions have you been asked? What questions have you asked?