Wednesday, May 22, 2013
I am trying to do a 7 minute blog post. Here it goes.
These are the things I have tried to do to improve Writer + Wilderness Girl Under It All blog.
1. Setting aside time in the day to blog.
2. Setting goals. By the end of May I will have over 100 posts.
3. Set a schedule of days that are dedicated to blog and sticking to the schedule.
4. Making a list of blog topics for days that inspiration does not strike.
5. Building a network of guest bloggers.
6. Taking a ton of pictures at every moment I get, so I have an archive of pictures to choose from.
3 minutes left
7. Look at other people's blogs to get ideas.
8. Change the look of the blog.
9. I am creating a button for my blog.
10. Talking about my blog with friends and co-workers.
11. Putting book excerpts of mine on my blog.
12. Writing about books I am reading.
13. Thinking about my blog while walking the dog and driving to work.
14. Listening to inspiring music.
15. Thinking outside the box.
16. When I look up how to do things and find out how to do them, I blog about it to teach others.
17. I keep an Author's Log.
18. Networking with others.
19. Commenting on other's blogs.
20. Writing this blog.
1 minute to spell check and a picture. Not sure I will make it.
What are your ideas? (21.Ending the blog with a question thus summoning comments).
Went over by 2 minutes due to trying to find the right picture.