Sunday, April 10, 2016

In Sickness, Health & Superpowers

Yes, I've taken that scary step into the supernatural. I don't think it's half-bad. Readers/fans have reviewed it as "supernatural writing that keeps the characters realistic." I'll take that as a compliment. Fun trivia fact for when I'm more famous. . . the working title of the book was Liv & Dalton. This now means nothing to you because I changed the character's names too. Although I've veered from my contemporary lesbian fictions, at the heart of this book is a lesbian love story. It also has sequel potential, depending how well it sells and its reviews.
Please check-it out and email me your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Fashion guest posting website

    ReplyDelete