Thursday, January 16, 2014

Catching Up

Okay, okay so I haven't written a post since last year. Good thing that is not one of my New Year's Resolutions. I am happy to say that I haven't posted anything because I have been busy with a few things.
  • Writing A LOT. Working on Love's Autograph and A Dozen East. Revising, editing, adding, etc. (More on that later.)
  • Reading. Doing some Beta Reading and enjoyment reading. Just read Something in the Wine by Jae. I stayed up late two nights reading it.
  • Competing in Contests. I participated in #PitMad. (Twitter pitching party where authors pitch 140 character Tweets about their books and agents or publishers Favorite the Tweet.) I had three agents/publishers ask for my manuscript.
  • Coming up with Goals. As I have mentioned in several of my posts, I am a big GOAL person. I feel that focusing on goals makes me more successful.
I plan to take off a lot of days between now and January 31st. I have a lot of vacation days that I need to use. This hopefully will translate into more writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment