- Jordan Smith's Finding the Core to Your Story. Teaches you how to write a logline (one sentence summary) for your story, book, screenplay, etc.
- On-line Articles.
- Writer's Blogs.
- Samples of Book Pitches. Amazon put three pitches from ABNA contest winners on their site.
Here are some things to guide your pitch:
- Explain the novel's concept, protagonist and setting.
- Show off the strengths of your novel.
- Be Clear & Confident.
- Capitalize on your Originality.
- Convince them to read the book.
- Show your Passion about the book.
- Ask others to read it and give feedback.
What are your tricks of writing Pitches?
Do you have resources that help you?