Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lost at Market






Lost in Marketing. Better than lost at sea?
I am trying but lost at the marketing game. I drown myself in looking at ways to market my book, read blogs, read articles, network, and nothing. I fantasize about saving a billionaires life and he/she granting me a wish. That wish will be supporting my publishing success... and possibly a couple million dollars. (It is a billionaire we are talking about.)

Recently I read a Writer Unboxed Article on Marketing it is somewhat helpful, but I would rather drown myself in writing than navigating this muck. I would love someone else to do this for me, but alas I have not met that billionaire who needs his/her life saved.

What have you found helpful? Any articles you would suggest?
Any billionaires who need their lives saved?

No comments:

Post a Comment