Sunday, October 13, 2013

Beta Reader Inquiry: While Love's Autograph is in Surgery


My newest completed book Love's Autograph landed with my editor in Vermont yesterday. In three weeks I should see all the stitches and bruises from the surgery. My cover artist is about done with the cover. I will post that as soon as it is done. It is my first attempt at a full-out romance novel. Trail Swap had some romance in its skeleton, but it was not the main focus of the book.

I am excited to get some feedback from my editor and to put the finishing touches on the book. Currently, I am putting the last and hopefully final edits on the PROOF of Trail Swap. My plan is to send it to the publisher tomorrow.

One big thing I am missing from my writing, author world (besides selling a lot of copies, a marketing tactic, and knowledge of the field) is beta readers. How do you get Beta readers? What is the best author forum for this? Anyone have any luck with this?

I will have to research this for you all and get back to you or I would love some comments on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment