Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Love's Autograph Out & Selling

 Love's Autograph is available to be bought, read and enjoyed on Amazon. It will make you want to create a secret identity and fall in love. If it cannot do that, hopefully it will make you laugh. Its first three days on Amazon and it is already selling 7 x's as many books as Trail Swap did in its first month!


I started writing this book spring of 2013 and was done writing it in three months. Then there were months of editing and getting Beta Reader feedback.

The result: a rocker finding herself and accidental babysitter. A unique 11 year old. A fabulous doctor going on dates with people found online. A roller coaster of a love story.

I am not going to lie. This is pretty dang exciting. Also, I just ranked 11th in the lesbian romance ebooks category. I am hoping to get more reviews with this book and more four and five star reviews. As I have said before,  I wish readers would take a few minutes to write review on Amazon. It would help a lot of authors.

I am excited to see how far I can push this book and to forge new relationships with readers and other writers.

2 comments:

  1. No link to click on? Are you actually making me head over to Amazon myself to look for this book? lol. Heading to Amazon now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book I have been recommendimg it.

    ReplyDelete