Saturday, September 22, 2012

Creative Surplus

There is a lot of creative surplus. It has been surging through my veins, packed in my childhood footlocker, hanging in my closet, and stacked in my basement. Like those stocking food, weapons, medication, and supplies for the end of the world as we know it, I have been stocking it up.

It is time I start handing it out. Instead of dispersing it through an eyedropper, I have knocked over a water tower of it. It flowed through town so quickly and suddenly that everyone in this two-horse town had to take notice. The water tower is in the form of an ebook, TRAIL SWAP.
It is the first of many voyages my offspring will take. Thanks for starting off on this voyage with us. Not sure if we will make money or become famous, but we will share in a plethora of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment